- Chronic Diseases
- Developmental Health
- Digital Literacy
- Mental Health
- Public Health
- School Health
Submission period has ended
Authors will be notified on acceptance and on the form of presentation of their contribution after August 22, 2022. In case you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oral or e-poster presentations will be accepted if at least one of the authors is registered at the Conference.
Early registration fee will apply to authors.
Oral and e-Poster presentations
The programme of the Conference will include keynote lectures, plenary and panel discussions, as well as oral and e-poster presentations. The Scientific Committee will decide on the final presentation type of the abstract, following evaluation.
Approved abstracts will be presented (either live for on-site presentations or in prerecorded sessions for remote presentations) as oral (10 minutes) and e-poster (5 minutes) presentations. Presenters will participate live either on-site or on-line for the Q&A session following presentations. Selected presentations may be granted more time (up to 15 minutes).
Instructions for authors
All presentations (oral and e-posters) should be in English. Both for oral and e-poster contributions, a one-page (300 words max.) abstract should be submitted.
Instructions for Oral & e-Poster Presentations
- The duration of each oral presentation should be 10 minutes and of each e-poster presentation 5 minutes.
- Please designate one presenter; in case of multiple presenters, please note that all presenters should be registered. Please do not combine multiple presenters’ PowerPoint presentations into one file.
- The presenting author will receive a PowerPoint Slide Template to use for the presentation.
- For the prerecorded sessions, the author should send to the Secretariat his/her presentation recorded through Zoom and be on-line at the time of the presentation to receive questions from the audience. Instructions will be e-mailed to the presenting authors.
- Presenters are encouraged to use the virtual background image sent by the Secretariat. For instructions on how to enable a Virtual Background, please visit the Zoom website.
- If you have questions about using audio or videos during your presentation, please contact the Secretariat.
Book of abstracts
View the electronic book of abstracts in pdf format here.