Call for Speakers
This call focuses on talks given by international experts that discuss Pharmaceutical Medicine & Science recent developments from a forward-thinking perspective. We invite you to submit an abstract for an ICPM2022 talk covering a topic including (but not limited to):
- Lessons learned from COVID-19 crisis and approaches to sustainably ensure the Collaborative Biomedical of R&D in future.
- Reflections on recent developments in Open Science & Artificial Intelligence Horizon.
- Innovative and novel HTA models for emerging challenges with advanced cell &gene therapies, modern medical devices and digital health.
- Best practices to exploit the potential of Open Science for Public Interest such as participation and information literacy.
Please submit your application as .pdf including an outline of your talk and the benefit for the conference (not more than 500 words) as well as title, CV (including talks as invited speaker), affiliation, and contact details.
- Please note that a submission of a talk with more than one speaker is not possible.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific Committee. Authors of accepted applications will be invited to give an on-line talk at the conference. Talks can be pre-recorded, but speakers are expected to be available for questions. The application and talk must be in English.
- Please send your application as .pdf document at the Conference Secretariat, email@example.com
- Due date for submissions: June 10th, 2022
Professor Emeritus of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, President of Hellenic HPV Society
Medical School Student, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens – Youth Council member
Professor of Psychology at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
PhD, Policy & Research Manager, The International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Intersex Youth & Student Organisation (IGLYO)
Associate Professor of Pediatrics-Adolescent Medicine, NKUA; UNESCO Chair in Adolescent Health Care; Head, Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Committee, Hellenic Ministry of Health
Unit Head, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Department of Maternal, Newborn, Child & Adolescent Health & Ageing, World Health Organization
Pediatrician, MSc, PhD, Professor of Public Health, University of West Attica, Athens, Greece
Pulmonologist, Intensivist MD, PhD (McGill), FCCP; Director of the Institute of Public Health, ACG
MD, PhD, Pediatrics, Copenhagen University Hospital
Communication Specialist, UyatEmes.kz youth media
Professor of Rheumatology Pathology, School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Greece, Head of the Dept of Internal Medicine, Attikon Hospital, Athens Greece, IIBEAA Researcher, President of the Athens Medical Society
Clinical Psychologist, MSc “Developmental and Adolescent Health Strategies”, PhD Candidate, School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Head, Athens Office Quality of Care Special Adviser for the Regional Director Division of Country Health Policies & Systems, WHO Greece
Full Professor of Children’s Nursing, University College Dublin, Ireland
Professor of Pediatrics – Pediatric & Adolescent Endocrinology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Medical School, ‘Aghia Sophia’ Children’s Hospital, Athens, Greece
Assistant Professor of Adolescent Gynecology, 2nd Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Medicine, “Aretaieion” University Hospital of Athens
Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics – Endocrinology, Holder UNESCO Chair in Adolescent Health Care, 1st Dept of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
CEO of the European School of Oncology, Scientific Advisor of the Breast Unit of the Italian speaking region of Switzerland, Clinical Director of the breast cancer center Multimedica
MD, FACS, FRCOG (ae), FACOG (ae), Professor emeritus of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Athens
MD, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology, Athens University, Medical School, President of the “Hellenic Society of Gynecological Endocrinology”