Call for Speakers
This call focuses on talks given by international experts that discuss Pharmaceutical Medicine & Science recent developments from a forward-thinking perspective. We invite you to submit an abstract for an ICPM2022 talk covering a topic including (but not limited to):
- Lessons learned from COVID-19 crisis and approaches to sustainably ensure the Collaborative Biomedical of R&D in future.
- Reflections on recent developments in Open Science & Artificial Intelligence Horizon.
- Innovative and novel HTA models for emerging challenges with advanced cell &gene therapies, modern medical devices and digital health.
- Best practices to exploit the potential of Open Science for Public Interest such as participation and information literacy.
Please submit your application as .pdf including an outline of your talk and the benefit for the conference (not more than 500 words) as well as title, CV (including talks as invited speaker), affiliation, and contact details.
- Please note that a submission of a talk with more than one speaker is not possible.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific Committee. Authors of accepted applications will be invited to give an on-line talk at the conference. Talks can be pre-recorded, but speakers are expected to be available for questions. The application and talk must be in English.
- Please send your application as .pdf document at the Conference Secretariat, email@example.com
- Due date for submissions: June 10th, 2022
School of Law, Graduate Student – Youth Council member
Student at Geology School at the University of Athens – Youth Council member
Biomedical Scientist, 1st Health Authority, MSc Applied Dietetics and Nutrition; Research Associate at Harokopio University, PhD Cand. in Healthy ageing, Greece
Professor in Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine Department of Clinical Therapeutics, School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
Professor Emeritus, Dept of Economic and Regional Development, Panteion University, Athens, Greece
MPH, MSc, PhD, DLSHTM, Epidemiologist- Public Health Specialist, Research & Teaching Faculty, Dept Hygiene, Epidemiology & Medical Statistics, School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
Assistant Professor in Community Health, Director of Health Promotion and Health Education Sector, University of West Attica, Athens, Greece
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology and Research Methodology, Dept of Public Health Policies, University of West Attica, Athens, Greece
Dean of the School of Medicine, Professor of Cardiology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
Associate Professor of Pediatrics-Social & Developmental Pediatrics, School of Medicine, University of Thessaly, Greece
Medical School Student, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens – Youth Council member
MD, FRANZCP, Professor of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Vice-director of the University Mental Health Research Institute
Pediatrician, Academic Fellow of MSc “Strategies of Developmental and Adolescent Health”, School of Medicine, University of Athens
MD, Public Health specialist, Geneva Foundation for Medical Education, Switzerland
Child Psychiatrist, Director (NHS), Dept of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry “Asklepieio” General Hospital of Voula
Dermatologist-Venereologist, PhD, Thoracic Diseases General Hospital Sotiria, Athens
MD, MA, PhD, Pediatrician – Neonatologist – Developmental Pediatrics, Director of the Pediatric Department, “Asklepieio Voulas” General Hospital; Honorary Fellow in Neonatal Neurology, Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College, UK
Associate Professor of Pediatrics-Adolescent Health, NKUA, Chair of the MSc “Strategies of Developmental and Adolescent Health”; President of the Greek Society of Adolescent Medicine/Health
Professor and Chair of Paediatrics and Paediatric Infectious Diseases, Second Department of Paediatrics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA), P. and A. Kyriakou Children’s Hospital
High School Graduate Student – Youth Council member