ORAL PRESENTATIONS 5
22nd IAAH European Regional Conference
Chairs: Athina Kalokairinou, Pilios Dimitrios Stavrou
27. Has intimate partner violence increased during Covid times: A prevalence study in rural Karnataka, India
Karnataka Health Promotion Trust, Karnataka Health Promotion Trust
Filippos Papazis, Flora Bacopoulou
Center for Adolescent Medicine and UNESCO Chair in Adolescent Health Care, First Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Aghia Sophia Children's Hospital
29. Homophobic Violence in Greek Secondary Education during Covid-19 Pandemic: a teachers’ perspective
Lydia Liodaki, George Koulierakis
Department of Public Health Policy, School of Public Health, University of West Attica
30. Romantic relationships of adolescents and young people in Greece before, during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
Medical School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
31. Improving adolescent health care in Armenia: a qualitative exploration of the opinion of primary care practitioners and adolescents
Marina Melkumova1, Yeva Movsesyan1, Sergey Sargsyan1, Vahe Krmoyan1, Pierre- Andre Michaud2.
1Arabkir Medical Centre- Institute of Child and Adolescent Health
2University of Lausanne
32. The Effect of Applying Life skills training program on Substance Abuse Behaviors of Male Preparatory Schools Students in Alexandria
Asmaa Mohammed Saad Khaled Asmaa Khaled, Faten Ezz El-Din Fikry Faten Fikry, Mahassen Ahmed Abdel-wahed Mahassen Abdel-wahed, Hanan Hosni Elsherbini Hanan Elsherbini
Alexandria University, Alexandria university, Alexandria University, Alexandria University
Ayşe Gül Güven1, Saliha Esenboğa1, Cihan Aslan1, Erdem Karabulut1, Melis Pehlivantürk Kızılkan1, Sinem Akgül1, Nuray Kanbur1, Devrim Akdemir2, İlhan Tezcan3, Deniz Nazire Çağdaş Ayvaz3, Orhan Derman1
1Hacettepe University children hospital division of adolescent medicine
2 Hacettepe University children hospital division of child and adolescent psychiatry
3 Hacettepe University children hospital division of pediatric immunology
Bersia Michaela1,2, Charrier Lorena1, Berchialla Paola3, Comoretto Rosanna Irene1, Dalmasso Paola1
1Department of Public Health and Pediatrics, University of Torino, Via Santena 5 bis, 10126 Torino, Italy.
2Post Graduate School of Medical Statistics, University of Torino, Via Santena 5 bis, 10126 Torino, Italy.
3Department of Clinical and Biological Sciences, University of Torino, Regione Gonzole 43, 10043 Orbassano, Italy.